By registering your personal number in the Property tax registers, you will have benefits such as being able to use our e-services, and getting all properties in one municipality in only one bill.
Property tax authorities aim at being modern and efficient. Having the personal number registered leads to efficiency and more accurate and reliable information in the registers.
For you as a taxpayer there are many benefits of having your personal number in the property tax registers:
- Benefit from the primary residence deduction
- Get all your properties within one municipality in one bill, which will be sent to one address.
- Only one fee in the bank when you pay the property tax for all your properties within the same municipality.
- Reduce the risk of having to pay fines and interest due to the fact that the bill cannot be delivered to you.
- Less risk of duplicated bills for the same property.
- Benefit from using our e-services. In this way you can access all your bills and certificates whenever you like regardless if you have properties in many municipalities or if you live abroad.
To register your personal number, visit your municipal property tax office and bring your ID Card.