Certificate of payment

If you need a certificate of payment, you can get it from your municipality.

When you have fully paid your assessed tax and any debts you can get your Certificate of payment. To get it you must visit your Property Tax Office.

Please note that it will take a few days after you made your payment until it is registered in the property tax register. Therefore, you must allow a few days before you can get your Certificate of payment.

The Certificate of payment is needed to prove that you do not have any outstanding tax liabilities for example when registering your car.

Copy link
Powered by Social Snap