It is important to check that you get a specification of tax liabilities for all your properties.
You should get a Bill from each municipality where you own a property. Make sure that all objects and parcels that you own or possess in the respective municipality are included in the Specification of Tax Liabilities.
If all your properties are not included in the specification of tax liabilities, there can be four reasons:
- It is an agricultural parcel (these are not taxed yet).
- Your total tax liabilities in that specific municipality are less than 3 €.
- The municipality does not have a correct address to where they can send the Specification of tax liabilities. This is especially a risk for parcels without objects (buildings).
- You are not correctly registered as owner/possessor of the property.
If all your properties are not included in the specification of tax liabilities, please visit your property tax office to:
- Get a specification (unless tax is under 3 € or it is an agricultural parcel).
- Register your personal number for all your properties to avoid this problem in the future.
- Register as liable taxpayer for the property.
This is very important, as you are liable to pay tax for all properties (parcels and objects) that you own or possess. Fines and interest will be charged for all unpaid taxes regardless if the bill could be delivered to you or not.