The appraised value is public information. You can find it out in our e-service or in the Property Tax Office of your municipality.
The appraised value is public information. You can find it out in two ways:
- Use our e-service
- Visit the Property Tax Office in the municipality where the property is located.
How to use the e-service:
For parcels you can either:
- Zoom in on the map and click on a specific parcel.
- Type a parcel number in the parcel number field.
- Select municipality and cadastral zone
- Click on the pin for the object you want.
The following information will be shown:
- Appraised value
- Value category
- Value level
- Area (m2)
- Year of appraisal
- Cadastral zone
- Value zone number
- KCA official usage
If any of the registered information regarding your parcel or object is incorrect, you should act to make corrections. Read more about complaints and request for corrections.