The certificate of appraised value shows how your property is appraised. One certificate is issued for each unit.
A certificate of appraised value is issued for each parcel unit and object unit. In the certificate you will find the following information:
- Value category
- Area (m2)
- Condition (only for objects)
- Condition coefficient (only for objects)
- Type of appraisal (general or complementary)
- Appraisal method
- Value zone
- Value level
- Total appraised value of the unit
- Your share of the appraised value
The certificate is further explained here.
The Certificate of appraised value is issued in January the year after appraisal is done. If you registered your personal number in the property tax register you can always see your certificate through our e-service Print bill. You can also get your certificate in your municipal property tax office.