Form: Request for Correction

You can use this form when you want to make corrections in the property tax register.

  • Errors in writing or in calculation
  • Errors regarding liable taxpayer
  • Errors regarding the area (m2)
  • Errors regarding classification
  • Errors regarding property location point
  • Other errors in property tax register.
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap